Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Denver BBQ Festival
- Cashier: For those who love the thrill of the sale. Interaction with guests. Working the front line of the sales force. Ringing up guests for BBQ and Drinks. Calling orders to the back and serving em' up with a smile. Attire: Volunteer Shirt Provided. Closed Toed Shoes. Something you don't mind getting a little dirty with a little bbq sauce or grease.
- Hey Ya'll: You know how to work a crowd. Interaction with Guests. Working as our event greeters. Positioned at the front entrance to the festival or at our VIP locations. Greeting guests with information on the event, ticket options, restroom locations etc. VIP Greeters will work the front doors to the VIP Areas. Checking for wristbands and credentials. Attire: Volunteer Tee Shirt Provided. Comfortable shoes, khaki/golf shorts or pants as desired.
- Hey, Chef: Perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about BBQ and how to do it like the pros. Likes to get their hands dirty….with BBQ. Assisting PitMasters with meat prep. Trimming, portioning, seasoning, rubbing, various meat items. Unwrapping packaged meats. Cutting cooked product to sample sizes. Attire: Volunteer Shirt Provided. Closed Toed Shoes. Something you don't mind getting a little dirty with a little bbq sauce or grease. Aprons provided.
- Order Up: For those who like to be in the pit and on the move. Interaction with pit masters and guests. Getting food ready to cross the counter. Plating food from pans into paper service trays. Adding a scoop of side dish and pushing it across the counter. This position will stay busy just behind the counter. Attire: Volunteer Shirt Provided. Closed Toed Shoes. Something you don't mind getting a little dirty with a little bbq sauce or grease.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: