Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Holly Creek Clinic (3rd Wednesdays)
Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
The Holly Creek clinic occurs on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
5500 East Peakview Ave
Centennial CO 80112
Apply today for more information on becoming a Wellness Clinic Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: