Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
LUNG FORCE Walk Denver
On Saturday, June 2, 2018 the American Lung Association will be hosting the 4th Annual LUNG FORCE Walk. The LUNG FORCE initiative was created to raise awareness and funding to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Only a FORCE of many can take on lung cancer, the #1 cancer killer of both men and women in the United States.
Did you know?
- Every five minutes, a woman in the U.S. is told she has lung cancer.
- The lung cancer death rate in women has more than doubled over the past 35 years.
- Anyone can get lung cancer.
We work to advance lung health-a life free of lung disease-for everyone who suffers from asthma, COPD and other lung diseases, or has someone in their life who does. We stand together against lung cancer and for lung health. We stand together as one LUNG FORCE-for our breath, for our lives.
We are looking for volunteers!
- Set Up: 5:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Description: Assist with unloading and loading truck and boxes. Set up registration, course, signage, tables, and tents.
- Registration: 7:30 AM -9:30 AM
- Description: Assist with registering day of participants, handing out t-shirts, direct traffic.
- Event: 8:30 -11:30 AM
- Description: Assist with cheering, water stops, mission tents, kid zone, food tent, lung heroes / VIP tent.
- Clean Up:10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- Description: Assist with loading truck and breaking down tents, tables and signage.
Questions? Please contact Michael Sarna at 303-388-4327 or Michael.Sarna@lung.org.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: