Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Session 6: Evaluation
This is the sixth and final session in our Volunteer Management Training Series, VMTS.
This class will explore how to improve results using data and feedback. Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- List the basic steps to conduct an evaluation
- Describe the three levels of evaluation
- Identify different evaluation methods
- Describe important factors to consider when reporting evaluation results.
A single session costs $50.00 and $225 for the entire 6-part series.
For questions please contact Elise at email@example.com
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: