Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
ServSafe Food Handler Teacher
Utilize the Learning ServSafe Food Handler Curriculum to teach Work Options for Women Students basic food safety and sanitation. Previous culinary or food safety knowledge is NOT necessary. Please note: Pre-screening is required before placement, and orientation and training are required before class participation.
ServSafe class takes place Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 am to 10:00 am every week at Work Options for Women’s main training center in the Denver Human Services Castro Building at 1200 Federal Blvd. in Denver, CO.
- Must have the ability to commit to a fairly regular schedule (once/week, once/every other week or once/month)
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Must interact with students in a positive, professional, and courteous way
- Work Options for Women will provide boundaries training, and ServSafe training
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: