Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) is growing and recruiting new members to join our Board of Directors. FRCA is seeking individuals who would like to join the board of a statewide organization focused on strengthening families.
We are looking for candidates to serve initially on one of the following committees:
- Development and Marketing Committee
- Finance Committee
- Membership Committee
Committee member responsibilities include:
- Attend Committee meetings - typically 1 hour long, held once a month.
- Help guide FRCA’s mission of strengthening Colorado families.
- Assist with specialty activities in your area of expertise, possibly including: accounting, legal support, fundraising, strategic planning, finance, marketing, branding, and membership development, etc.
- This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of Colorado communities on a major scale.
- Passion for helping low-income families become more self-reliant, a willingness to serve, and a commitment to the mission.
As a board member, you will partner with the Executive Director and staff to implement our strategic plan. You will also be expected to leverage your personal and professional experience, expertise, network and education on the organization's behalf.
The minimum time commitment is 2 hour board meeting every other month, but most members work an additional of 2-3 hours supporting our various initiatives and committee work. Board members work closely with the Executive Director as financial stewards for the organization.
The Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) empowers families to raise healthy children by strengthening and sustaining the work of our 29 family resource centers across Colorado. Family resource centers work with the entire family to help them become more self-reliant in key areas that affect their family stability, including parenting, health, education, employment, housing and financial management. FRCA’s collaborative network of family resource centers provide nearly 60,000 people each year with a safe, accessible place to connect with comprehensive, coordinated services and support in their own communities.
We are proud that our Colorado Family Resource Center Model has been recognized as a Promising Practice for Poverty Reduction by the Colorado General Assembly's Economic Opportunity Poverty Reduction Task Force. Through public advocacy, capacity building, and resource development we strengthen our statewide network of family resource centers as they bring help and hope to Colorado families.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Marie Mahan at: email@example.com or call 303-388-1001 ext. 104 to set up a conversation.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: