Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Kitchen Volunteer Opportunity
Kitchen Volunteer Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate professional behaviors and work well with others.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have previous professional kitchen experience.
- No nail polish, false nails, dangling earrings, rings with gemstones (plain metal bands only) or bracelets/watches.
- Hours preferred are 8 am – 10:30 or noon, Monday – Friday
- Non-slip footwear and full length pants. Chef coat (will provide if needed).
- Cannot be under the influence of any drugs/alcohol.
- Be able to read, speak, hear and comprehend English in a fast paced environment.
- Must complete the Work Options Orientation, boundaries training and knife training.
- No registered sex offenders.
- Food Handlers card or Certification is required. Work Options can provide this training.
- Assist students with station set up.
- Chopping, slicing, etc.
- Following recipes
- Prep for lunch
Work Options is located in the Denver Human Services Building, 1200 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80204
Contact Gail E. Smith, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 720-944-1166
Work Options for Women helps people overcome barriers to sustainable employment by building confidence while providing resources and culinary job training.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: