Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Session 4: Training and Orientation
This is the 4th session out of six in the Volunteer Management Training Series, VMTS.
This class will explore the importance of achieving excellence through training and orientation. Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the importance of orienting and training volunteers to perform service effectively and enjoyably
- Describe the steps in planning volunteer orientation and training
- Assess volunteer training needs
- Develop effective volunteer training strategies
A single session costs $50.00 and $225 for the entire 6-part series.
For questions please contact Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: