Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Bennett Community Wellness Reception- Quarterly on 4th Thursdays
Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Bennett Community clinic reoccurs the 4 th Thursday, every three months from 9-Noon, meets January, April, July, October.
Bennett Community Building
1100 W. Colfax Ave.
Bennett, CO 80102
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Manager of Volunteer Department
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: