Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Session 3: Recruitment and Placement
This is the third session out of six in the Volunteer Management Training Series, VMTS.
The class will explore the importance of matching volunteers’ skills with service needs. Topics covered in the class include:
- Describe the importance of a position description of volunteer recruitment and placement
- List the steps for developing and implementing a targeted recruitment strategy
- Craft a volunteer recruitment message that sells the benefits and shares the features
- Define techniques used for screening, interviewing and matching volunteer with positions.
A single session costs $40.00 and $180 for the entire 6-part series.
For questions please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: