Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Session 2: Planning - Building a Solid Foundation
This is the second session out of six in the in the Volunteer Management Training Series, VMTS.
This session will explore the planning phase of volunteer management. Topics to be covered in the class include:
- Understanding the importance of planning for a volunteer program
- Write a purpose statement for their volunteer program
- Determine criteria for appropriate roles for volunteers
- Write a volunteer position description
- Identify the basic tenants of risk management
- Identify resources needed to manage an effective volunteer program
A single session costs $40.00 and $180 for the entire 6-part series.
For questions please contact Alex at email@example.com
Jaclyn Wilmot is the Director of Volunteers Services at Family Tree, Inc. She has 13 years of volunteer engagement and business development for nonprofits in the Denver Metro Community. She holds a Masters of Public Administrations from the University of CO at Denver. She is involved, lending her time and expertise with; the Minoru Yasui Community Volunteer Award, DOVIA, Metro Volunteers, Denver Public Schools and Leadership Arvada.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: