Community Blueprint Network Colorado
The Community Blueprint Network Colorado is an initiative of Points of Light.
Are you a Military Member, Veteran or a family member? CBNC can offer you:
- Job Readiness Services
- Resume and Cover Letter training
- Acing the Interview
- Professional Networking 101
- Job Applications
- Employment Coaching and Placement
- Leadership Training
- Board Membership
- Project Leadership
- Volunteer Opportunities to:
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Build your resume
- Learn new skills
- Translate military skills into civilian recognized skills
- Network with potential employers through meaningful service
- Obtain a National AmeriCorps Service position (Education Award available)
- Healthcare referral
- Higher Education referral
- Skilled Volunteer Positions that provide training and an opportunity for meaningful practice.
- Projects for teams of volunteers led by a Veteran Project Leader to accomplish work (job readiness projects desired but all projects are welcome).
- Board positions for trained Veterans seeking leadership opportunities.
Are you an employer – profit, nonprofit or government – interested in building a great community? CBNC needs your help finding:
- Individuals - preferably with a military background - who can provide job coaching and mentoring for veterans (training provided).
- Job Opportunities or internships for our program participants.
- Day of Service with your employees and their families AND Veterans and their family members.
- Sponsorship of the Community Blueprint Network Colorado program.