Fairs and Events Program
Contact Fairs and Events Manager, Val Purser for more information- VPurser@MetroVolunteers.org
- Greet and direct attendees to shows, exhibits, and attractions.
- Encourage & entice attendees by sharing educational information at the point of decision-making.
- Provide safe and easy ways for fair attendees to locate your volunteers.
- Add color and fun matched to the theme of your event.
- Wear your brand on a volunteer t-shirt.
- Provide general labor for events.
- Improve staff efficiencies for better event outcome.
Coaching, Volunteer Engagement, Vendor Services, Creative Marketing Development
Fairs we are assisting this year:
El Paso County Fair, Calhan, CO (Volunteer Training and Engagement Support) July 14-21, 2018
- 100th Anniversary of the Weld County Fair, Greeley, CO (Volunteer Training And Creative Support) July 25-30, 2018
- Boulder County Fair, Boulder, CO (Vendor Coordination and Volunteer Training and Engagement Support) August 3-12, 2018
14 County and State Fairs complete the Inaugural Volunteer Leadership Training Academy
at The National Western Stock Show
|Adams County Fair||Arapahoe County Fair|
|Boulder County Fair||Douglas County Fair|
|Eagle County Fair||El Paso County Fair|
|Garfield County Fair||Grand Island, Nebraska|
|Jeffco Fair and Festival||Larimer County Fair|
|National Western Stock Show||Park County Fair|
|Pueblo County Fair||Weld County Fair|