Community Blueprint Network Colorado
The Community Blueprint Network Colorado is an initiative of Points of Light.
The Community Blueprint Corps is a national service program dedicated to Serving and Serving with Veterans and their family members by focusing on collaboration, job readiness and community engagement. In partnership nationally with the Points of Light Foundation, the HandsOn Network and locally with Veterans Green Jobs, Easter Seals Colorado, Rocky Mountain Human Services and Metro Volunteers, the Community Blueprint Network Colorado (CBNC) will provide reintegration, education, employment and health care referral services.
Are you a Military Member, Veteran or a family member? CBNC can offer you:
- Job Readiness Services
- Resume and Cover Letter training
- Acing the Interview
- Professional Networking 101
- Job Applications
- Employment Coaching and Placement
- Leadership Training
- Board Membership
- Project Leadership
- Volunteer Opportunities to:
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Build your resume
- Learn new skills
- Translate military skills into civilian recognized skills
- Network with potential employers through meaningful service
- Obtain a National AmeriCorps Service position (Education Award available)
- Healthcare referral
- Higher Education referral
Are you a nonprofit seeking dedicated, trained and enthusiastic volunteers? CBNC needs your help providing:
- Skilled Volunteer Positions that provide training and an opportunity for meaningful practice.
- Projects for teams of volunteers led by a Veteran Project Leader to accomplish work (job readiness projects desired but all projects are welcome).
- Board positions for trained Veterans seeking leadership opportunities.
Are you an employer – profit, nonprofit or government – interested in building a great community? CBNC needs your help finding:
- Individuals - preferably with a military background - who can provide job coaching and mentoring for veterans (training provided).
- Job Opportunities or internships for our program participants.
- Day of Service with your employees and their families AND Veterans and their family members.
- Sponsorship of the Community Blueprint Network Colorado program.